Wednesday 8 June 2011

Call On Me

If one day u feel like crying. . .
call me
I d0nt promise that i will make u laugh,
but i can cry with u.
If one day u want to run away. . .
d0nt be afraid to call me.
I d0nt promise to ask u to st0p. . .
But i can run with u (better dont run2 la. =P)
If  one day u d0nt want to listen to anyone. . .
call me
I promise to be there for u (insyaallah)
And i promise to be very quiet
But if one day u call. . .
and there is no answer. . . 
Came fast to see me
maybe. . . i need u


*ini la akibat nye bila cuti lame..keb0sanan melanda.. :))
dan merepek2 la kt cni..nseb bek la ada ini bl0g! muahaha..
Enj0y ur day...

TERIMA KASIH AWAK AWAK SUDI BACA :')

0 org pengomen yg super duper cute!!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

♛ syazura aiza ♛ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template