Tuesday 31 May 2011

please d0nt c0me again..TQ!

 Hi..Uolz today im not feeling well..maybe the changing of weather cause i get a lil fever also my stomach ache cause go to eat 'lauk kenduri'. these days my stomach pain again even though i ate last sunday..so i was forced to go to t0ilet repeatedly s0,i 'muka' t0ilet..huarghhh...tired!
ooook ok...actually i dont want to story about my stomach pain and bla blaa..but about 'that man'..huh.so annoying! Please la..easy come easy go. x is always x. past is past okey! huh..so st0p sms,calling me.. why u c0ntact me again? still brave u yeah? shameless!!! 0ur story has l0ng been 'the end'.s0,dont disturb my happiness.. yeah my happiness..im n0w happy with my life ok. dont worry be happy =D i h0pe u happy wif ur life because im happy n0w wif s0me0ne.. ;)  Please dont c0me again in my life ok..TQ =)


*sorry u0lz this time my p0st more seri0usly..and skipping english..0ops speaking..haha! ( kate amik english educati0n kan) lalalala~
i need go to t0ilet now..(*blushing*) errghhh..have a nice day!

TERIMA KASIH AWAK AWAK SUDI BACA :')

0 org pengomen yg super duper cute!!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

♛ syazura aiza ♛ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template